A Chiropractor That Cares About You.
Physical medicine and rehabilitation aims to enhance and restore functional ability and quality of life to those with physical impairments or disabilities affecting the brain, spinal cord, nerves, bones, joints, ligaments, muscles, and tendons.
You might benefit from physical rehabilitation if you have experienced:
- Stroke, multiple sclerosis, or cerebral palsy
- Long-term (chronic) pain, including back and neck pain
- Major bone or joint surgery, severe burns, or limb amputation
- Severe arthritis becoming worse over time
- Severe weakness after recovering from a serious illness
- Spinal cord injury or brain injury