Soft Tissue Massage
A Chiropractor That Cares About You.
Soft tissue massage involves direct physical action on the muscle and other soft tissues of your body. Soft tissue techniques target your muscles, tendons, ligaments, or other connective tissue such as fascia massage is the best example of a soft tissue technique.
Soft tissue massage has a variety of benefits, including:
- Reduction of inflammation of joints and heart rate.
- Improved range of motion and flexibility.
- Releases endorphins.
- Decreases muscle spasms and cramps.
- Improves oxygen flow.
- Decreases blood pressure.
- Increases hemoglobin production.
- Enhancement in athletic performance.